Diletto supplies the content and services that are available on the Website, subject to these General Conditions of Use as well as the policy on the processing of personal data (hereinafter, the "Data Protection Policy"). Access to this Website or its use in any way gives it the status of "User" and implies the unreserved acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions of Use, Diletto reserving the right to modify them at any time. Consequently, it will be the responsibility of all Users, the careful reading of the General Conditions of Use in force on each of the occasions on which they access this Website, so, if they do not agree with any of the same herein provided , You must refrain from using this Website. The website www.diletto.es, hereinafter "Website", is owned by Eva Hita Navarro (hereinafter Diletto) with registered office at C / Córsega 302, 4-1, 08008, Barcelona and with NIF 38841319T. With the intention that the use of the Website conforms to criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, Diletto informs the User that any suggestion, question or query about the General Conditions of Use will be received and resolved by contacting through the email address electronic firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, you are warned that, on occasions, particular conditions may be established for the use of specific content and / or services on the Website, the use of said content or services will imply acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
PRIVACY AND TREATMENTS
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
If by mistake some image on the web is copyrighted, the intention is not to take advantage of it, but it was not possible to know the license of that image and it will be removed if its author claims it without problem any.
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the content displayed on the Website and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, or any other signs that may be used industrially and / or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the content and / or any other elements inserted on the page, which are the exclusive property of Diletto and / or or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. For all these reasons, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping Diletto harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not confer on Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by Diletto or the third party owner of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights. copyright by legislation on intellectual property. Diletto is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless prior authorization is obtained, by written, from the aforementioned Entity.
Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress, evade and / or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The User of this Website agrees to respect the stated rights and to avoid any action that could harm them, Diletto reserving in any case the exercise of any means or legal actions that correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
On the other hand, Diletto's blog allows the person in charge of the site and other users to publish and comment on their opinions and questions; which, as well as the answers, will always be considered personal of their authors and / or informative. Since comments are accepted on the blog, Diletto is not responsible for the opinions expressed in them, and reserves the rights to delete offensive or demeaning comments and block and prevent future comments from the authors of such comments, and edit those that it deems appropriate (especially if they refer to any person).
OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
THE USER AGREES:
- Make an appropriate and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at any time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the technical means and requirements that are required to access the Website.
- Provide truthful information by completing the forms on the Website with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to Diletto or third parties by the information provided. Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer.
- Access or try to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to Diletto's physical or logical systems from its suppliers or third parties.
- Try to access, use and / or manipulate the data of Diletto, third party providers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of Diletto or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content.
- Obtain and try to obtain the contents using different means or procedures from those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the content is located or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damage or uselessness of the website and / or the contents.
- In particular, and for merely indicative and non-exhaustive purposes, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way, it is contrary, belittles or violates fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order actions.
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order .
- Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance.
- It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to Diletto or to third parties without the intended use having been authorized.
- It is contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people.
- Constitute any type of advertising.
- Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the Website.
If you are provided with a password to access some of the services and / or content on the Website, you agree to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or content by outsiders. Likewise, it is obliged to notify Diletto of any fact that may involve an improper use of its password, such as, for example, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as the previous notification is not made, Diletto will be exempt from any responsibility that may derive from the improper use of your password, being your responsibility any illegal use of the contents and / or services of the Website by any illegitimate third party. If in a negligent or intentional manner, it fails to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, it will be liable for all damages that may arise from said breach for Diletto.
Diletto does not guarantee continued access, nor the correct display, download or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the Diletto.es pages that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond its control.
Diletto is not responsible for the decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
Diletto may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the User if it detects that a use of its Website or any of the services offered therein is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. Diletto is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website.
It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided this is notified. In particular, it will not be responsible for the damages that could be derived, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Undue or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions of it. The administrators of Diletto.es reserve the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Website.
Diletto excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that could be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by Website Users. Likewise, Diletto is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of consultation and doubts services. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed by Diletto for the damages or losses caused.
You will defend, indemnify and hold Diletto harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of your access or use of the Website.
Likewise, you agree to indemnify Diletto against any damages arising from the use by you of "robots", "spiders", "crawlers" or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or of any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User agrees not to reproduce in any way, not even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Diletto Website as well as any of its content, unless expressly authorized in writing by Diletto.
The Diletto.es Website includes links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate User access to information from collaborating and / or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, Diletto is not responsible for the content of said websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor or / or offering party of the services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through third party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website (i) may not imply that Diletto recommends that website or its services or products; (ii) they may not falsify their relationship with Diletto or affirm that Diletto has authorized such a link, nor include brands, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of Diletto; (iii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, that incites violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal; (iv) may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page; (v) you must link to the Website's own address, without allowing the website that makes the link to reproduce the Website as part of your website or within one of its "frames" or create a "browser" on any of the pages of the Website. Diletto may request, at any time, to remove any link to the Website, after which it must immediately proceed to remove it. Diletto cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
Consequently, Diletto does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to such websites.
DURATION AND TERMINATION
The provision of the service of this Website and the other services have, in principle, an indefinite duration. However, Diletto may terminate or suspend any of the portal services. When possible, Diletto will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the determined service.
STATEMENTS AND GUARANTEES
In general, the content and services offered on the Website are for informational purposes only. Therefore, when offering them, Diletto does not grant any guarantee or declaration in relation to the contents and services offered on the Website, including, without limitation, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, accuracy, or merchantability, except in the insofar as such declarations and guarantees cannot be excluded by law.
Diletto will not be responsible at all in case of inability to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions in the electricity supply, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all the cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
RESOLUTION AND DISPUTE
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish legislation and the Courts of Barcelona.
In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a consequence of a judicial or administrative resolution, such unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, Diletto will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.